Thursday, September 3, 2015

Life, What a Trip ! ! ! !

For some reason, probably my Psychology courses in college, I am deeply interested in the emotional health of friends and how people interact with each other.  Recently connected with some folks via Ballroom Dancing lessons.  They are remarkably healthy:
  Connectors-watch out for splitters (they split you away from friends/family)
  Are not possessive
  Supportive
  Not jealous and petty
  Kind
  Non-judgemental
A whole new family has been established around the core of a very "healthy and corky" individual.

Life, what a trip!

Here is a new painting of one of my favorite critters, the Hummingbird.  (Have actually said that I want to come back as a Hummer, until I swam with the Dolphins.  Now, I want to come back as a dolphin.)

No comments: