Saturday, November 28, 2015

Show is a Week Away

December 6th, Sunday, from 6-9 Reception, will be the Show at BLUEBONNET FUNERAL HOME,  5725 Colleyville Blvd., Colleyville, Texas, 76034.

I will have 40 NEW paintings and 30 sale paintings (demos and quick draws).  Don't Miss This.

Bluebonnet Funeral Home asked me if I would like to do this and am loving working with them.  Dee McIntosh has been my connection person.

So after a wonderful Thanksgiving at the Hunter and Liz Hardy home (16 of us there) and getting my Christmas decorations up on the following rainy Friday, sharing a wonderful time after dancing with Corky, having dinner with Ppac Group at Paulas's and viewing her new library  am getting the last paintings into frames and documented for the show.

Here are a couple of new paintings:

No comments: