Friday, December 30, 2016

LIFE'S EXPERIENCES

Nothing goes to waste in life's journey.  Both good and bad experiences shape us for what is to come.

Sometimes we need to make a choice to not let the political climate, friends health issues, family difficulties, financial set backs, house maintenance, loss of pets, fatigue affect our daily outlook on life in this journey.

So, I did a very simple "sweet" painting that I could do almost in my sleep.  It does remind me of the time I was in  Ft Worth, Texas, painting in a Butterfly Garden at the Botanic Gardens.  A young girl with special needs was watching me intently.  Her age was probably 16.  I asked her if she would like to paint on my painting.  She was ecstatic.  Her Mother could almost not extract her from the paint brush and Mother had an appointment to get to.  Named the painting "Evelyn's Painting".  That painting is long gone, but here is my recent:


No comments: