Friday, December 30, 2016

Must recommend a book: "The Book of Joy" co written by Archbishop Desmond Tutu and the Dalia Lama

Oh wow!  what a great difference these two are making in our old world.  Got this book (audio) and I have the privilege of listening to both of their voices as they share views on many subjects and deliver mischievous jabs at each other.  They are dear friends of long standing and both have hit the decade of 80's in age.  Spent a week together and this book was born.  Go to your library or buy it on Amazon for "not much".  All of my kids will get it.

Will be mighty thankful when the 4th of November arrives.  I have already voted via mail in and I have never felt stronger-----EVAH, EVAH, EVAH about an election.  That is all I'm going to say.

Did this plein aire painting of my Tree House Studio for the third time.

No comments: